Shipments and returns
Collection, Delivery and Storage Policy
1. All collections must be made at our warehouse between 10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm (Monday to Friday except Public Holidays) at our warehouse located at:
a. 15 Tai Seng Drive, Level 1, Singapore 535220.
b. Appointment for collection must be made by phone at 64570777, customers with no prior appointment may not be entertained.
2. Our customer service team will contact you within 2 working days to arrange your delivery if required. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd reserves the right to postpone the delivery and/or cancel orders under circumstances beyond our control such as but not limited to:
a. Delayed shipping.
c. Customs-clearance delay.
d. Work stoppage at our vendor’s and our own factories.
e. Acts of god.
3. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd reserves the right to levy a storage charge if customers do not accept delivery of products for period of 6 weeks after the date of delivery stipulated on their order.
4. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd reserves to cancel orders and forfeit any and all payment made on orders in the event customers fail to accept delivery for a period of 4 months after the date of delivery stipulated.
5. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd may charge an administrative fee of $50 if the customer changes a delivery date within 3 working days of delivery.
6. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will deliver to landed homes and locations that are accessible by lifts. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will levy a fee of $20 per item per floor in the event that an item has to be conveyed via the stairs.
7. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will not be held liable for any injury and damage caused in the cause of the delivery of our products.
1. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd is a full-service furniture retailer. We do not accept any cancellation, returns and exchanges for products displayed at our showrooms.
2. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will only accept cancellations under the following conditions:
a. The product selected is only available for sale online, that is, the item is not displayed in any of our physical showroom.
b. The items selected are not available for delivery or collection with a reasonable timeframe.
3. Any cancellation of order should be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 6457077 at least 48 hours before delivery.
4. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will not entertain any cancellation for items that are made to order.
5. For items that are exclusively available online, cancellations should be made upon delivery and a $80 restocking will be charged regardless of the value of product ordered.
1. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will only accept the return of items that are available on sale exclusively on our website.
a. Simply bring the merchandise back to us within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
b. Merchandise should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with its original packaging fully intact.
c. For hygiene purposes, we will not accept any returns of bedsheets, quilt covers, quilts, mattress/pillow/bolster protectors, bolsters and pillows that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, and/or with traces of fragrance or odours.
d. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd reserves all rights to decide whether any item is in a condition suitable for return and reserves the right to reject any returns if they are deemed unfit for return.
e. If you are unable to bring back the merchandise due size or inconvenience, transportation can be arranged to bring the item(s) back to our warehouse. Restocking Fees are at $80 per item.
1. Merchandise can be exchanged for products which are of the same or greater price value within 7 days of purchase.
a. Merchandise for exchange should be strictly unused, no damage, in resalable condition and with original packaging/ plastic cover intact to be eligible for exchange.
b. For hygiene purposes, we will not accept any exchanges of bedsheets, quilt covers, quilts, mattress/pillow/bolster protectors, bolsters and pillows that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, and/or with traces of fragrance or odours.
c. A restocking fee of S$30 will be imposed. Should the customer choose to exchange the existing merchandise for another model bearing a higher price, the customer will be required to top-up the difference in price.
1. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd reserves the right to choose the mode of refund. Refunds may be in the form of:
a. A cheque to the customer’s name.
b. A refund to the customer’s credit card.
1. Unless otherwise stated, all products purchased from Momentum Creations Pte Ltd in a new condition come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
2. Display sets and other items that are mark as clearance come with a 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
3. All fabric covers are to be professionally cleaned. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will not be held liable for damage to said covers if they are inappropriately cleaned.
4. Irregularities in tone, colour, texture, thickness and grains of natural materials such as leather, wood, wood veneers will not be considered as defects. Momentum Creations Pte Ltd reserves all rights to decide if such complaints shall be entertained.