1. Personal identification information - Momentum Creations Pte Ltd may collect personal identification information from users when:
a. They visit and register to create an account on our website to make purchases and to use any other service and access resources we provide our website.
b. Personal identification information is only collected when submitted voluntarily by users.
c. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information but this may lead to limited access to some services and resources available on our website.
2. Non-personal identification information – Momentum Creations Pte Ltd may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include:
a. The internet browser name.
b. The type of device used to connect to our website.
c. The operating system of said device.
d. The general geographical area that our website was accessed.
e. Other non-personally identifiable information about the user.
4. Usage of information collected – Momentum Creations Pte Ltd collect and use information collected for the following purposes:
a. To improve the user experience of our website.
b. To run promotions, contests, surveys and other activities for our users.
c. To send emails periodically to our users to provide information about our company and promotions and other information that we deem pertinent. Users can always unsubscribe from our emails.
5. Protection of information – Momentum Creations Pte Ltd will never share your information with any third party. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
6. Sharing your personal information - We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.